Rotary Book Sale
Chilliwack Rotary Book Sale
45610 Luckakuck Way
Sun Oct 15 | 7:00 am – 5:00 pm
Mon Oct 16 | 9:30 am – 5:30 pm
Tue Oct 17 | 9:30 am – 5:30 pm
Wed Oct 18 | 9:30 am – 5:30 pm
Thu Oct 19 | 9:30 am – 9:00 pm
Fri Oct 20 | 9:30 am – 9:00 pm
Sat Oct 21 | 9:30 am – 5:30 pm
For more information, contact us at:
Since 1984, the Rotary Club of Chilliwack has held our annual book sale to raise funds for community and international projects. We rely on the community of Chilliwack for their donations of reading materials. Throughout the year, a dedicated team of Rotarians, friends and community members sort the donated books. We are very thankful for the generosity of the Chilliwack community.
Our sale is cash and carry. Unfortunately, we are unable to accept cheques, credit cards, or electronic payments. American cash will be accepted at par.
The proceeds from our book sale help to fund many of our local Rotary projects.
Some of the projects we supported either in whole or in part the past few years:
• Ann Davis Transition Society – electric stove
• Bernard Elementary PAC – Christmas dinner
• Central Elementary PAC – ArtStart
• Central Elementary School/School District 33 – Super Science Club
• Chilliwack & District Senior Resources Society – Peer Counseling
• Chilliwack Community Services – “Chilliwack Connect"
• RCMP – Stillwood Camp Academy for youth
• Robertson Elementary PAC – washer & dryer
• Salvation Army of Chilliwack – Industrial Coffee Machine
• Watson Elementary PAC – playground complex
Some of the larger Community Projects partially funded by the Book Sale in the past few years:
• Browne Creek Wetlands – trail development
• Central Community Park – park redevelopment and water park
• Chilliwack Cultural Centre Rotary Hall
• Chilliwack General Hospital – emergency room upgrade
• Great Blue Heron Nature Reserve – interpretive centre and outdoor classroom
• Peach Creek Trail – trail development
• Rotary Trail - Vedder River – trail development